PGCLZ Drum Gear Coupling with Brake Disc (Q/LZP02.03-2005)
Drum gear type coupling belongs to rigid flexible coupling, gear type coupling is composed of inner gear ring and flange half coupling with outer gear with same number of teeth. Can improve the contact conditions of teeth, improve the ability to transfer torque, extend the service life.Radial, axial and angular axis deviation compensation ability, has a compact structure, small turning radius, large carrying capacity, high transmission efficiency, low noise and long maintenance cycle, especially suitable for the condition of low speed and heavy loading, such as metallurgy, mining, lifting transportation and other industries, can also be applied to petroleum, chemical industry, general machinery and other kinds of shaft transmission of machine.
♦Main Dimension and Parameter(Q/LZP02.03- 2005)
1. The mass and moment of inertia of the coupling are approximate values calculated according to the minimum shaft hole diameter and maximum shaft hole length in each type;
2. The maximum braking torque Tm of the coupling shall not exceed 2 times of the nominal torque Tn, that is, Tm≤ 2Tn;
3. e is the size required for sealing;
4. The combination of coupling shaft hole is Z1/J1, Y/Y, J1/J1, Y/J1.
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Misaligned Tooth Couplings: Challenges and Mitigation
Misalignment in tooth couplings can lead to various challenges that affect coupling performance and equipment reliability. Here are some challenges that can arise from misaligned tooth couplings and how they can be mitigated:
1. Increased Wear: Misalignment causes uneven loading and increased stress on the teeth of the coupling, leading to accelerated wear and potential tooth damage.
2. Reduced Efficiency: Misaligned couplings can result in energy losses due to increased friction and inefficient torque transmission.
3. Vibration and Noise: Misalignment can induce vibration and noise in the machinery system, affecting both operator comfort and equipment lifespan.
4. Premature Failure: Excessive misalignment can lead to premature coupling failure and unexpected downtime.
To mitigate these challenges, consider the following steps:
1. Proper Alignment: Ensure that the connected shafts are aligned within the specified tolerances. Use alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate shaft alignment.
2. Regular Inspection: Perform routine inspections of the coupling to detect any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Address any issues promptly.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear, especially in misaligned conditions. Follow manufacturer guidelines for lubrication frequency and type.
4. Coupling Maintenance: Follow recommended maintenance practices provided by the coupling manufacturer to extend its lifespan and performance.
By addressing misalignment issues proactively and following proper maintenance practices, you can ensure the optimal performance and longevity of tooth couplings in your machinery systems.
Backlash in Tooth Couplings and Its Impact on Performance
Backlash is a crucial factor in tooth couplings that affects their performance. Backlash refers to the angular movement or play between the teeth of the coupling when there is a change in the direction of loading. It is the amount by which a tooth space exceeds the thickness of the engaged tooth.
The impact of backlash on performance includes:
- Positioning Accuracy: Backlash can lead to positioning inaccuracies in systems where precise motion control is required. As the direction of loading changes, the teeth need to engage before transmitting torque, causing a delay and affecting accuracy.
- Reversal Shock: In systems with frequent changes in direction, backlash can result in a sudden impact or shock when the teeth engage, leading to vibrations and potential damage to the coupling and connected components.
- System Response: Backlash can introduce a dead zone or delay in the system response when the loading direction changes. This can affect the system’s ability to respond quickly to changes in input.
- Reduced Efficiency: Backlash causes energy loss due to the need to overcome the play between teeth during direction changes. This can reduce the overall efficiency of the system.
- Wear and Fatigue: Backlash can lead to wear and fatigue of the coupling teeth and other components due to repeated impacts during loading changes.
- Noise and Vibration: The sudden engagement of teeth can generate noise and vibration, affecting the overall smoothness of operation and potentially leading to fatigue failure.
Minimizing backlash is important for improving the performance of tooth couplings. Some couplings are designed with features to reduce or compensate for backlash, while others require precise alignment and regular maintenance to manage backlash within acceptable limits.
Tooth Couplings: Torque Transmission and Misalignment Handling
Tooth couplings are designed to efficiently transmit torque while accommodating certain levels of misalignment between connected shafts. Here’s how they handle torque transmission and misalignment:
Torque Transmission: Tooth couplings utilize interlocking teeth on the coupling hubs to transfer torque from one shaft to another. The teeth engagement creates a strong mechanical connection that can transmit high levels of torque. The coupling’s design ensures even distribution of torque across the teeth, minimizing stress concentrations and enhancing the coupling’s overall strength.
Misalignment Handling: Tooth couplings can accommodate a limited amount of angular and axial misalignment between shafts. The interlocking teeth provide some flexibility, allowing the coupling to compensate for small angular deviations. Additionally, the teeth engagement can provide a degree of axial flexibility, enabling the coupling to handle slight axial misalignments. However, tooth couplings have lower misalignment tolerance compared to some other flexible coupling types like elastomeric couplings.
It’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced coupling life. Therefore, while tooth couplings offer misalignment compensation to a certain extent, proper alignment of the connected shafts is still essential to ensure optimal coupling performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-21