PGCLZ Drum Gear Coupling with Brake Disc (Q/LZP02.03-2005)
Drum gear type coupling belongs to rigid flexible coupling, gear type coupling is composed of inner gear ring and flange half coupling with outer gear with same number of teeth. Can improve the contact conditions of teeth, improve the ability to transfer torque, extend the service life.Radial, axial and angular axis deviation compensation ability, has a compact structure, small turning radius, large carrying capacity, high transmission efficiency, low noise and long maintenance cycle, especially suitable for the condition of low speed and heavy loading, such as metallurgy, mining, lifting transportation and other industries, can also be applied to petroleum, chemical industry, general machinery and other kinds of shaft transmission of machine.
♦Main Dimension and Parameter(Q/LZP02.03- 2005)
1. The mass and moment of inertia of the coupling are approximate values calculated according to the minimum shaft hole diameter and maximum shaft hole length in each type;
2. The maximum braking torque Tm of the coupling shall not exceed 2 times of the nominal torque Tn, that is, Tm≤ 2Tn;
3. e is the size required for sealing;
4. The combination of coupling shaft hole is Z1/J1, Y/Y, J1/J1, Y/J1.
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Misaligned Tooth Couplings: Challenges and Mitigation
Misalignment in tooth couplings can lead to various challenges that affect coupling performance and equipment reliability. Here are some challenges that can arise from misaligned tooth couplings and how they can be mitigated:
1. Increased Wear: Misalignment causes uneven loading and increased stress on the teeth of the coupling, leading to accelerated wear and potential tooth damage.
2. Reduced Efficiency: Misaligned couplings can result in energy losses due to increased friction and inefficient torque transmission.
3. Vibration and Noise: Misalignment can induce vibration and noise in the machinery system, affecting both operator comfort and equipment lifespan.
4. Premature Failure: Excessive misalignment can lead to premature coupling failure and unexpected downtime.
To mitigate these challenges, consider the following steps:
1. Proper Alignment: Ensure that the connected shafts are aligned within the specified tolerances. Use alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate shaft alignment.
2. Regular Inspection: Perform routine inspections of the coupling to detect any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Address any issues promptly.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear, especially in misaligned conditions. Follow manufacturer guidelines for lubrication frequency and type.
4. Coupling Maintenance: Follow recommended maintenance practices provided by the coupling manufacturer to extend its lifespan and performance.
By addressing misalignment issues proactively and following proper maintenance practices, you can ensure the optimal performance and longevity of tooth couplings in your machinery systems.
Identifying Wear or Damage in Tooth Couplings
Wear or damage in a tooth coupling can lead to performance issues and potential failures. Here are some signs to watch for and methods to identify problems:
- Abnormal Noise: Unusual noise during operation, such as rattling, grinding, or clicking, can indicate misalignment or wear in the teeth.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration may suggest misalignment, worn teeth, or other issues affecting coupling performance.
- Temperature Rise: If the coupling becomes unusually hot during operation, it could indicate friction due to misalignment or damaged teeth.
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear, corrosion, pitting, or chipped teeth. Use proper lighting and magnification if needed.
- Measurement: Check tooth clearances using specialized measurement tools to identify any significant deviations from specifications.
- Runout Measurement: Measure coupling runout to detect eccentricity or misalignment that could lead to premature wear.
- Alignment Check: Use laser alignment tools to ensure proper shaft alignment, preventing undue stress on the coupling teeth.
- Lubrication Analysis: Analyze the lubricant for metal particles or signs of contamination, which could result from wear and damage.
Regular inspection, monitoring operating conditions, and addressing any signs of wear or damage promptly can help extend the life of the tooth coupling and prevent unexpected failures.
Types of Tooth Couplings for Specific Uses
There are various types of tooth couplings designed to cater to specific application requirements:
- Spur Tooth Couplings: These are the most common type, with straight teeth that transmit torque and handle misalignment.
- Helical Tooth Couplings: Helical teeth reduce noise, vibrations, and backlash while providing smooth torque transmission.
- Bevel Tooth Couplings: Ideal for applications where shafts intersect at an angle, such as in right-angle drives.
- Internal Tooth Couplings: Suitable for applications where space is limited and torque needs to be transmitted through the inside of the coupling.
- Sliding Tooth Couplings: These allow axial movement between shafts while transmitting torque, making them useful in applications with varying distances.
- Flexible Tooth Couplings: These accommodate misalignment and dampen vibrations, commonly used in pumps, compressors, and turbines.
The choice of tooth coupling type depends on factors like torque requirements, misalignment, space constraints, and specific application demands.
editor by CX 2023-08-09