335 mm 24out Teeth & 12 Inner Teeth Coupling for Dh220-5
|Place of Origin:
|ZheJiang , China (Mainland)
|EX EX-2 EX-3
Packaging & Delivery
|standard exporting packing or as required
|About 2 Working Days After Received Payment
Competitive Price + Good quality guarantee+ Short Delivery Time +Small order allowed
We specialize in excavator parts for several years with the strength products arrange : controller , monitor, LCD , motor ass’y &motor ass’y parts, solenoid, sensor, pressure switch, stop solenoid, ignition switch, lamp, alternator, motor alternator parts, turbocharger, main & service valve, pumps, liner kits, engine parts, cooling parts, seals, gears etc.,
We can also supply electronic assembly & fittings for the loader backhoes, wheel loaders, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compaction, forklifts and graders .
They are blessed with very good quality , very competitive price and after sale service.
—–Any inquiry will be replied within 12 hours.
—–Small quantity is OK too .
—–We can make the products according to your drawing or sample.
—–The raw material of Ticona or the Tivar is available.
—–3 million to 10million molecular weight is for your option.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Please contact us for more details:
Industry Standards and Guidelines for Tooth Couplings
There are industry standards and guidelines that govern the design and use of tooth couplings. Some of these include:
- AGMA 9002-A94: This standard provides information on the selection and application of flexible couplings, including tooth couplings.
- ISO 14691: This international standard specifies methods for calculating the load capacity of tooth couplings.
- DIN 740: This German standard provides information on dimensions and requirements for tooth couplings.
- API 671: This American Petroleum Institute (API) standard specifies requirements for special purpose couplings, including tooth couplings, for use in the petroleum and natural gas industries.
These standards provide guidelines for the design, selection, installation, and maintenance of tooth couplings to ensure safe and reliable operation. Engineers and designers often refer to these standards to ensure that tooth couplings are used appropriately in various applications.
Diagnosing and Addressing Issues with Tooth Couplings
Diagnosing and addressing issues related to tooth couplings within machinery systems involves a systematic approach to troubleshooting and maintenance:
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect tooth couplings for signs of wear, damage, misalignment, or corrosion.
- Abnormal Noises: Unusual noises during operation, such as grinding or clanking sounds, may indicate problems with tooth engagement or misalignment.
- Vibration Analysis: Excessive vibration can be a sign of misalignment or other issues. Use vibration analysis tools to identify the source of vibration.
- Temperature Monitoring: Elevated temperatures could point to problems like inadequate lubrication or excessive friction.
- Lubrication Analysis: Monitor the quality and level of lubrication to ensure proper coupling function and minimize wear.
- Alignment Check: Periodically check and adjust the alignment of connected shafts to prevent excessive load on the tooth coupling.
- Torque Measurement: Measure the transmitted torque to ensure it is within the coupling’s rated capacity.
- Replacement of Components: If wear or damage is detected, replace worn or damaged components promptly to prevent further issues.
- Professional Expertise: If problems persist or are beyond your expertise, consult with coupling manufacturers or specialists for guidance.
By regularly monitoring and addressing potential issues, you can ensure the reliable performance and longevity of tooth couplings in machinery systems.
Proper Installation and Maintenance of Tooth Couplings
To ensure the proper function and longevity of a tooth coupling, follow these guidelines:
- Ensure shafts are aligned within manufacturer specifications to prevent excessive loads on the coupling.
- Clean and inspect the coupling components before installation to avoid debris or contaminants.
- Use appropriate tools and methods to achieve proper fit between the coupling and the shafts.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for tightening bolts or fasteners to the recommended torque.
- Regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear, such as tooth damage, corrosion, or misalignment.
- Check for any abnormal vibrations, noise, or overheating during operation, which could indicate coupling issues.
- Keep the coupling and surrounding area clean to prevent the accumulation of dirt or debris.
- Regularly lubricate the coupling as per the manufacturer’s recommendations to reduce friction and wear.
- Monitor the alignment of the connected equipment and address any misalignment promptly.
- Replace worn or damaged components promptly to avoid further damage and maintain coupling performance.
Following proper installation and maintenance practices will help maximize the efficiency and service life of the tooth coupling.
editor by CX 2023-11-09